Jessica Robinson Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

will Jessica really get more talented with training ?

+2
Juliex
pottypam
6 posters

Go down

will Jessica really get more talented with training ? Empty will Jessica really get more talented with training ?

Post by pottypam Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:10 am

I have this nagging thought about our Jessica and that she going to start training (unless ALW or friends sorts her a show)
I really really hope that she maintains that voice ,so warm and natural and powerful to fit in with "stage school's idea" and they do not try to change her
Hope she maintains those wonderfull quirky ways that makes her so special and above the others.
its just the other girls on the show who had trained ,sounded very similar, bit like a conveor belt delivery,
I am really confident that she will be extra extra brilliant after training but she is brilliant enough now to wow all the west end and the world !!!!!!!!
pottypam
pottypam
Average Midget
Average Midget

Back to top Go down

will Jessica really get more talented with training ? Empty Re: will Jessica really get more talented with training ?

Post by Juliex Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:16 am

I completely get what your saying..!

I REALLY hope they don't change her but then training will make her perform differently no doubt so it's a wee bit gutting!

I guess training can be good then it can't..

oh eek.
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

https://jessicarobinsonforum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

will Jessica really get more talented with training ? Empty Jessica Legend ( Was Robinson !)

Post by Keltic Ed Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:42 am

Hi Pottypam ,

equally Potty Ed here !!! Hows you ?

Can Jessica improve with training .... ? Thats a bit like asking if a natural diamond looks better with cutting....
Maybe.... IF her personality is nurtured and refined. Maybe.....

We will have to wait and see . BUT... she will return, stronger anfd better than ever before....

Ed.

Keltic Ed
Tiny Dweeb
Tiny Dweeb

Back to top Go down

will Jessica really get more talented with training ? Empty Re: will Jessica really get more talented with training ?

Post by Mike Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Yes. I was having this exact same chat with someone elsewhere in the forum a few days ago.

it would be terrible if the ArtsEd training took away that unique style she has. It's what makes Jess... Jess.
Mike
Mike
Average Midget
Average Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Postmans Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Hi mike it was me i think. I remember saying they should augment what's already there. Her natural style is her basically. If they were to destroy that, the performer we know would be gone. I feel it won't happen though. Their job is to bring out more of what's there not to kill it off. She can only get better in my view. Smile
Postmans
Postmans
Tiny Dweeb
Tiny Dweeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Hi Postmans!

Yes, your name came to mind first, but wasn't 100% and didn't want to make the mistake of mentioning the wrong name. Apologies!

Thanks for clarifying. : )
Mike
Mike
Average Midget
Average Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Postmans Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:15 pm

You're very welcome mike. Cool No need to apologise. Smile
Postmans
Postmans
Tiny Dweeb
Tiny Dweeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliex Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Thinking about it I don't think Jess will change..she won't let them change her! Smile
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

https://jessicarobinsonforum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pottypam Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:28 pm

I am 98% sure she will not change at all. but to be honest i would love her to get into a big show before then . She deserves it and being in a big show she will learn so much from the other performers and grow and mature to the brilliant star she will be ,
An HI Potty Ed lol ,am fine thanks hows you ?
pottypam
pottypam
Average Midget
Average Midget

Back to top Go down

will Jessica really get more talented with training ? Empty Re: FABTASTIC !!!!! ( Jessicaaa Superstarrrr )

Post by Keltic Ed Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:19 am

Hi Pam, No too bad... Think I'm through most of the grieving process, still get withdrawls symptoms on a Saturday night : No OTR = No Jessica !

Can confirm have now definately stopped throwing my shoes at the TV screen ! Have nearly stopped calling all small dogs TOTO and ( hardly ever ...ish) run up to young ladies I never meet who HAPPEN to be wearing Green gingham and hugging them whist bursting into tears... So, All in all....yes, I'm quite well.....

AND YOU ?

Keltic Ed
Tiny Dweeb
Tiny Dweeb

Back to top Go down

Post by pottypam Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Well potty ed, I am still having problems not seeing Jessica on a Saturday, well eveey day really as used to re watch the show on I player every day .!!!! in fact still do , """"
I do have her on C D in my car now and play it driving around everywhere , but still seem to end up back home on a satur eve wondering what I am doing there , so just put on the recordings of Jess and chill a bit with a tear , (sob sob ) but does cheer me up wahtching the video of clips and seeing her first audition and just want to hug her , still i am sure we will over come by the time she in her show, ........ just ,
Then group visit to opening night , as I feel it may be yhe only remedy, .. or he stsrt of new passion, lol
pottypam
pottypam
Average Midget
Average Midget

Back to top Go down

will Jessica really get more talented with training ? Empty Jessica Legend ( Was Robinson !)

Post by Keltic Ed Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:55 pm

MMmm.... Now then, Am I getting the impression you might be going to see her perform LIVE ??? AND if that so it maybe the you live not 100 miles from her..... OOOO errrrrr......

Keltic Ed
Tiny Dweeb
Tiny Dweeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Keltic Ed Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:57 pm

OOps no ! Big Clanger...... Worthing is no where near 'Bora !

Keltic Ed
Tiny Dweeb
Tiny Dweeb

Back to top Go down

Post by pottypam Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Regretably i do live prob as far from her in the uk you can get , but do know of the munchkins are in Austraalia and USA so better off than them, And although I have been to her area it wa a long time ago, but never know may go back one day , But i awaiting with bated breath the WEST END show she is going to be in, just no idea when but sure it will not be long, well hope so as i do actually like to breath sometimes , !!!"
pottypam
pottypam
Average Midget
Average Midget

Back to top Go down

will Jessica really get more talented with training ? Empty Re: FABTASTIC !!!!! ( Jessicaaa Superstarrrr )

Post by Keltic Ed Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:05 pm

PAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!BREATHE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Ok, It's allowed !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( PS> know the feeling !!)

(PPS. Worthing is closer to Bora than say....... Plymouth, Truro or Penzance..... ( all of which I know very well !) )

Keltic Ed
Tiny Dweeb
Tiny Dweeb

Back to top Go down

Post by pottypam Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Ok Ed , I will breath, and ok so Plymouth and that are further away and i also know then well used to live in Devon ,but SEEEMS i am a long way away, .... Breath in ...... breath out, .....

Hope ALW or frineds sort our Jess out with a show soon, ....
pottypam
pottypam
Average Midget
Average Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Keltic Ed Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:25 pm

ALW WILL promote Jess to the west end and when he does..... ( And I seriously suggest you close your eyes to imagine this... ) .... Hundreds of fans will run arms stretched over the hills of Durham ,singing ...... ( You know what i'm going to say already , now stop giggling !!!! lol) 'The hills are alive with the sounds of Jessie.....'

Keltic Ed
Tiny Dweeb
Tiny Dweeb

Back to top Go down

Post by pottypam Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:33 pm

WOW feeling very light headed now after just tinking of that, lol, swoon swoon,

Or have them all in lLiecester Square with bollies up and singing supercalifragaJessicatastic !!!!!!
OR both .
YAY
pottypam
pottypam
Average Midget
Average Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Keltic Ed Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:35 pm

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PARTY ON DUDE ESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keltic Ed
Tiny Dweeb
Tiny Dweeb

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseBJ1997 Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:39 am

I dont want her to train!!! I LOVE her how she is!!! If they kill her facial expressions im gonna kill them!!!! Very Happy Xx
EliseBJ1997
EliseBJ1997
Average Midget
Average Midget

Back to top Go down

will Jessica really get more talented with training ? Empty Re: Jessica Legend ( Was Robinson !)

Post by Keltic Ed Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:46 am

Elise, Jessica is very strong inside. Here billiions of fans will remind her of WHY we love her.... It would be good to 'marry up. the spontainious genious with the profesional delivery.... Ed. x

Keltic Ed
Tiny Dweeb
Tiny Dweeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down