Jessica Robinson Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange parking procedure!

3 posters

Go down

Strange parking procedure! Empty Strange parking procedure!

Post by tinman Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:52 am

So there I was hunting a space, in a carpark bulging like an elephants underpants, when all of a sudden...could it be? Yes I think I spy a space. So I zip around to the said location, only to find an old lady standing in the space! Window down, excuse me, I wish to park here. She replies, no. my husband is parking here! What, where how, is her husband the invisible man, cause I don't see him! Er, where is he then......Australia?

'He's just coming she replies. A man looking like and aged Ronnie Corbet sitting on a cushion looking through his stearing wheel, rounds the corner at all of 2 miles an hour and begins to enter the space!

Well if that don't take the biscuit! I must hire an old lady to do that for me. lol, maybe its a new trend. Hords of old ladys standing in carpark spaces saying....'I'm parking here, my husband is arriving on the next flight from timbucktoo. lol. xxxxxxxxxxxx
tinman
tinman
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

Strange parking procedure! Empty Re: Strange parking procedure!

Post by yellow_purple Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:33 am

The same thing happened to us Italy Tinny, except it was some German women standing in the space for her husband <_< Then it happened again the following day except this time it was our space someone wanted. I thought that only happened in Italy! Razz
yellow_purple
yellow_purple
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliex Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:17 am

Hahaha that's proper bullshit....silly old women lol! xx
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

https://jessicarobinsonforum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum