Jessica Robinson Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessica Robinson Appreciation Seven

+6
ShortFry75
Winehouse
pottypam
Freya
Juliex
JStevie28
10 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Jessica Robinson Appreciation Seven  - Page 31 Empty Re: Jessica Robinson Appreciation Seven

Post by pottypam Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:09 am

Been watching bit of Xfactor and have to admit am very dissapointed , 2 of the females should not have gone through if on talent , any talent , the ones with talent were passed over for "kooky" ". The older groups who had worked together for a long time were passed over for the thrown together groups of Simon Cowell only one of the original groups got through . The words "Young" and "shaped "come to mind .

Now if wondering what this has to with this and Jess . Wellll
IF jess had gone into this ,going on that critiria she would have won without any probs, end of compitition there and then as she is cookie she individual, she funny AND she is brilliantly talented ,funny ,sings devinely no matter what song .She hold the audiance and not because she "crying " or forgot her words,
Jess is far too professional for that .
In fact Jess far too great for X factor , so forget that , needless to say will not be watching it until maybe the end just out of curiosity, but roll when we can see Jess singing and dancing acting .
ok going for a rest now lol,
pottypam
pottypam
Average Midget
Average Midget

Back to top Go down

Jessica Robinson Appreciation Seven  - Page 31 Empty Re: Jessica Robinson Appreciation Seven

Post by Juliex Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:17 am

Well said Pam!! *high five* we need some Jess in our x factor lives lol! xx
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

https://jessicarobinsonforum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliex Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Meeeh. That is actually all.
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JStevie28 Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:45 pm

You ok love?

New tic profile pic thing from Jess, what's that all about??

xxx
JStevie28
JStevie28
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliex Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:04 pm

Just fed up.com annnnnd I wanna try and keep this place going but am too busy with college work and it doesn't seem to wanna keep going itself...lol!

It would depress ya about here yano... lol! annnnnnnd the DS folk need to get their ass back but that's not happening...

and the new pic she's wearing house of holland tights.. xx
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinman Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:07 am

Juliex wrote:Just fed up.com annnnnd I wanna try and keep this place going but am too busy with college work and it doesn't seem to wanna keep going itself...lol!

It would depress ya about here yano... lol! annnnnnnd the DS folk need to get their ass back but that's not happening...

and the new pic she's wearing house of holland tights.. xx

I'm still here, and what the hell are those tights like little black houses on Jess's legs! xxxxxxxxx
tinman
tinman
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

Jessica Robinson Appreciation Seven  - Page 31 Empty RE: Jessica Robinson Appreciation Six

Post by zenzimmer Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:22 pm

And I'm here too Julie, quite does not mean 'NOT PRESENT'. We just have other things going on too, like work, shopping, cooking, housework, family, pastimes, sports, a drink or too maybe, friends, etc, etc.

But I'm here most nights but maybe only viewing. Do not dispair, but just as Julie is very busy, so is Jessica. And life gets buisier and has more commitments as you get older, so hold on to your hat, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Tinman you read my mind. I thought it was just me that didn't get it with the tights? Being somewhat older than you lot. But obviously not. Perhaps I should try my humour on the interweb!! and see who gets that. I think Tinman would.

Jessica we love you, but just say it girl, plain English. What the cuckoo do those tights mean?

On a brighter note, I saw Michael Buble at Sheffield Arena last week, my ears have only just recovered from ladies 30 plus screaming and then on Sunday a live screening of the 25th Anniversary of Les Miserables from the O2 Arena at a cinema at Birstall near Leeds along with thousands of people around the world in lots of countries at the same time. IMPRESSED?

SO SORRY I WASN'T HERE ON SUNDAY, I WAS BUSY!!! YOU UNDERSTAND?

zenzimmer
Little Shrimp
Little Shrimp

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliex Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:30 am

That's not what I mean at all...I clearly know everyone is busy and back at school etc.....including Jess.

I'm just going to say no more to be honest.
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jessica Robinson Appreciation Seven  - Page 31 Empty Re: Jessica Robinson Appreciation Six

Post by zenzimmer Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:51 am

Don't take your bat home Julie. I'd like to see more action but I guess as Jessica is now studying too, she has more to occupy her time and doesn't get as much time to share her life with everyone else. And of course she's not doing any public performances that we know of. Nice to see more photos and info though.

Shouldn't you be studying too?

zenzimmer
Little Shrimp
Little Shrimp

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliex Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:14 am

I'm always studying and working...

and I know all that...

Are you curved_air on twitter by any chance? or whatever the name is I don't remember..
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jessica Robinson Appreciation Seven  - Page 31 Empty Re: Jessica Robinson Appreciation Six

Post by zenzimmer Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:01 am

Eh?

zenzimmer
Little Shrimp
Little Shrimp

Back to top Go down

Post by pottypam Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:17 am

Oh Juliex , please dont feel down about this site, we ll here in spirit if not in body, we love you and all the hard work you have done and maybe the feeling that it losing momentum a bit is like a child leaving home ,without saying goodbye,,but we all will pop in when we can and if we can will make a comment or two, or an essay like me lol, (dongle allowing ) Even bring the odd bit of dirty washing lol, so chin up. we need you .!!!!!!xxxx(HUG)
oh and with winter coming i will be around a bit more ...............
Zenzimmer ,think we nearly same age in years, but in spirit we only teenagers lol but must admit i get lost with some things younguns say these day lol,
pottypam
pottypam
Average Midget
Average Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by zenzimmer Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:51 am

Yes, I probably am about the same age as you Pam. I can't do with the crypticness of Twitter. I like a good old plain English/Scottish/Welsh/Irish piece of writing. And I don't grasp some of the comments. But I'm here and like you, young in the head if not in the body.

zenzimmer
Little Shrimp
Little Shrimp

Back to top Go down

Post by tinman Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:23 am

zenzimmer wrote:
Don't take your bat home Julie. I'd like to see more action but I guess as Jessica is now studying too, she has more to occupy her time and doesn't get as much time to share her life with everyone else. And of course she's not doing any public performances that we know of. Nice to see more photos and info though.

Shouldn't you be studying too?

Er, I think we need to cool it a bit, Julie is always studying and works very hard, how she manages to do so much is a fantastic credit to her. I dont think the 'Shouldnt you be studying too!' comment is appreciated as she always is, but nuff said.

Lets just keep this place friendly, alive and thriving.

Tinny xxxxxxxxxx
tinman
tinman
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliex Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:32 am

Aww bless ya Pam!! *hugs* xx

Just gotta say it's different when it's your forum...you have to try and make it interesting and keep it going somehow or else it'll just die completely. I've had a few forums before. So I think I have a different feeling about it all and it's why I care so much. If it comes to the day it's completely dead then fine I can deal with that as I have before...

That is all im gonna say....

xx
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JStevie28 Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:42 am

Awww Pam, bless ya!

It fluctuates around here all the time! Don't worry about it! Smile

xxxxx
JStevie28
JStevie28
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliex Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:46 am

Yeah im just gonna let it go however it's going to go and im not gonna say anymore....

xx
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JStevie28 Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:51 am

Fair dos Smile

xxx
JStevie28
JStevie28
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliex Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:25 pm

Maaaaaaaaaate.
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JStevie28 Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Ok here's a thought.....Jess on The Apprentice......Oh my!!!

xxx
JStevie28
JStevie28
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliex Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Oh my indeed! I've never watched that show but it doesn't seem too amusing........

xxx
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JStevie28 Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:32 pm

She would be epic on it.....she'd just NOM them all!!! Very Happy

xxxxx
JStevie28
JStevie28
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliex Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:34 pm

That's a good idea, id like to watch that.....she should go on im a celeb get me outta here....imagine the eating task...pffft easy.

xxx
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JStevie28 Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Hahahahaha!!! Oh that would be amazing! Jungle Jess!!!! Very Happy

xxxx
JStevie28
JStevie28
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliex Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:37 pm

She'd eat everything including the plaaaate.

Pluuus it be cool to see her skydive or something...aha! xxx
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next