Jessica Robinson Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessica - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

+6
Freya
Postmans
Winehouse
Mike
pottypam
Juliex
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jessica - Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Jessica - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Post by Juliex Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Yip exactly Pam! Sheila is crazy!!
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

https://jessicarobinsonforum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jessica - Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Jessica - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Post by Freya Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:14 am

Umm, it's not exactly her fault if the choreography is complicated, is it? It's the choreographer's fault. Anyway, if it was complicated, then she should be commended for doing it amazingly and without fault like many others wouold (e.g. falling over, like I would!)
She had about a million boy dancers there with her, had to push herself centre stage, keep her stage presence, sell a story, sing the lyrics, making the noise sound nice, keeping her breath control immaculate even through a heavy dancing routine AND make a great performance!
Which she did. Ya boo sucks to you, Hancock, she's one of the lead characters in Smokey Joe's to replace Steph. How d'ya like them apples??
xx
Freya
Freya
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliex Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:08 am

Her dancing was ace. Dunno what anyone else was watching. The whole thing was amazing..it's probs the one ive watched most actually..along with Rehab...
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

https://jessicarobinsonforum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tinman Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:13 am

I loved it more than the Freddie mercury version, but then she can do no wrong in my eyes....She's a fantastic dancer, singer, performer.......beautiful, sooo beautiful, goooord.....somebody shoot me and put me out of my misery! xxxxxx
tinman
tinman
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:20 am

Is Sheila sure she was watching HER performance? And not someone she was YouTubing to ignore the fact that she'd picked the wrong favourite to win? YouTubing someone REALLY bad so gthat she could pick on their bad points and then use them against Jess??
BITCH! BITCH BITCH BITCH!
xx
Freya
Freya
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2