Jessica Robinson Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jess taking over from Steph in Smokey Joe's Cafe!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jess taking over from Steph in Smokey Joe's Cafe!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jess taking over from Steph in Smokey Joe's Cafe!!

Post by tinman Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:53 am

zenzimmer wrote:

By the way, like Tinmans style, makes me laugh.

Thank you kindly xx
tinman
tinman
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

Jess taking over from Steph in Smokey Joe's Cafe!!  - Page 2 Empty Jess taking over from Steph in Smokey Joe's Cafe!!

Post by zenzimmer Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:04 am

No probs Tinman, when you got involved I thought your sense of humour was up my street. And your support and comments about Jessica are really nice. She's a grand lass!

zenzimmer
Little Shrimp
Little Shrimp

Back to top Go down

Jess taking over from Steph in Smokey Joe's Cafe!!  - Page 2 Empty RE: Jess taking over from Steph in Smokey Joe's Cafe!!

Post by zenzimmer Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:12 am

Where did the tosh about ALW paying for Jessica's course come from? And anyway, so what if he did, he should be praised for helping young talent. That would get you an award from the Queen in other fields.

!!! Oh, he's already got one!!!! Well, he could have a matching set on the mantlepiece!

I'd have paid for it myself if I could afford it.

zenzimmer
Little Shrimp
Little Shrimp

Back to top Go down

Jess taking over from Steph in Smokey Joe's Cafe!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jess taking over from Steph in Smokey Joe's Cafe!!

Post by zenzimmer Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:16 am

Why is Julie depressed? Because she can't get to London? Don't get down my dear, just think of the bigger and better things to come, you might be the guest of honour at Jessica's first big show.

zenzimmer
Little Shrimp
Little Shrimp

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliex Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:20 am

Haha yes don't I wish! Blaaah.
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

https://jessicarobinsonforum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pottypam Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:56 am

The bit about ALW paying , wonder if someone twisted it as it says on his website he paying for a year for SOPHIE , just a thought , our Jess earned her place with honour and talent and hard work,
We love jess We love jess ,
pottypam
pottypam
Average Midget
Average Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:29 am

Can't wait to see Jess on stage!! If anyone else is going I might see them there?
xxx
Freya
Freya
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

Post by pottypam Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:05 am

Freya
I am going to try my hardest to get there but got few family things going on but really hope to get there , What day are you going ?and if dont mind chatting to an old fuddy duddy lol be nice to say hi,
pottypam
pottypam
Average Midget
Average Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:55 am

Pam,
I'm not too sure on what date I'm going, have to get mum to book the tickets ASAP! I hope it'll be the 20th, if you do catch a glimpse of a very tall girl with mouse-brown hair (probably curly!) then do come and say hello!
Old fuddy-duddy indeed, the very thought of it!
x
Freya
Freya
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2