Jessica Robinson Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Boro Gazette

2 posters

Go down

The Boro Gazette Empty The Boro Gazette

Post by tinman Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:15 am

So anyway..there I was digging my tunnel to the Gazette HQ to make sure Jess has enough signatures of votes for her, when an annoying mole blocks my path half way! You cant pass he says waving his thick hands full of mud! Why I said, I'm on an important mission!
Toll fee he says!
Wtf, ...like what?
Bag of worms he says, well I dont carry that sort of lose change on me, I mean you dont do ya, unless your a fisherman.
So, what was I to do, I explained as best I could, telling him the story of OTR and the wonderfull Jess, he was almost convinced I could tell......so I quickly produced the party pic of Jess flashing the thigh. Well Ive never seen anyone boro, ahem I mean burrow so fast, with a noise that sounded like phoaaar, he dug the tunnel for me and my signatures were completed. Only trouble is I think they might be onto me at the gazette, as how the hell they are going to shift that ruddy mountain of soil in the office I will never know!

Tinny xxxxxxxx
tinman
tinman
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

The Boro Gazette Empty Re: The Boro Gazette

Post by Freya Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:16 am

Oh dear, ... That mole needs a whack around the head! I thought they were friendly creatures! He needs a nibbling from my snowy owl! xx
Freya
Freya
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

The Boro Gazette Empty Re: The Boro Gazette

Post by tinman Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:41 am

Lol, OK next time Snowy's coming then lol xxxxx
tinman
tinman
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!