Jessica Robinson Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FABTASTIC !!!!! ( Jessicaaa Superstarrrr )

4 posters

Go down

FABTASTIC !!!!! (  Jessicaaa Superstarrrr ) Empty FABTASTIC !!!!! ( Jessicaaa Superstarrrr )

Post by Keltic Ed Wed May 26, 2010 11:02 am

Hi everyone,

Saw this site on OTR BBC- Facebook. I saw every show from the start ! Spotted Jessica on the first interview and we knew we were watching someone extra special. Over the weeks this has proved to be true and I really cannot wait for Jess to appear in the lead role in the West End with some massive names.

If there are any Jess fans on here from OTR Facebook they will recognise me soon although I am using my alter ego !

Anyway, I could waffle on about our Superjessisofantasticneverwasprecosious !!! Would be delighted to here from fans whereever you are !

Keltic Ed
Tiny Dweeb
Tiny Dweeb

Back to top Go down

FABTASTIC !!!!! (  Jessicaaa Superstarrrr ) Empty Re: FABTASTIC !!!!! ( Jessicaaa Superstarrrr )

Post by Juliex Wed May 26, 2010 11:05 am

Hello! Welcome!!
Haha love it! Very Happy

I'm the one trying to promote this forum on the BBC OTR page - lol!

Do spread the word...! Smile

xx
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

https://jessicarobinsonforum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

FABTASTIC !!!!! (  Jessicaaa Superstarrrr ) Empty ' Sometimes I think I'm watching a world class star......'

Post by Keltic Ed Wed May 26, 2010 11:11 am

hi,

Thankyou so very, very much for starting this site. It would be a terrible if this young lady's talent went unrewarded ! Do you know if there are 'Offers' on the table yet ?

Ed.

Keltic Ed
Tiny Dweeb
Tiny Dweeb

Back to top Go down

FABTASTIC !!!!! (  Jessicaaa Superstarrrr ) Empty Re: FABTASTIC !!!!! ( Jessicaaa Superstarrrr )

Post by Juliex Wed May 26, 2010 11:16 am

Hello! Tis no problem!
I don't know if she has had any offers but ive asked her in the 'Ask Jess' section she's going to answer questions for us when she gets the time!

Do feel free to ask one!! Very Happy
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FABTASTIC !!!!! (  Jessicaaa Superstarrrr ) Empty FABTASTIC !!!!! ( Jessicaaa Superstarrrr )

Post by Keltic Ed Wed May 26, 2010 11:25 am

Thanks,

I would hesitate to approach Jessica direct as whilst I fully recognise her considerable talent, I would not want to appear to be some old guy with 'wierd' motives. Better to admire Jess from here and thus respect her as a the great star she is !

OTR was the first show of its kind that I have watched, especially all the way through and that was mainly due to Jess' amazing performances week in, week out !

When Danielle sang 76 Trombones, I look at my wife and said THAT should be Jessica !! She would have brought the house down !!! O well.... thats showbizzzzzzz ....

Ed.

Keltic Ed
Tiny Dweeb
Tiny Dweeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliex Wed May 26, 2010 11:28 am

Aw im sure she wouldn't mind! Smile

It was a great show and Jessica was amazing the whole way through, shame she didn't make the final but what can you do!

I completely agree!
Jessica would of totally smashed 76 Trombones!
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JStevie28 Wed May 26, 2010 11:33 am

Hey there! Welcome! Smile

I agree Jess would have been AMAZING doing 76 Trombs!! Very Happy

Last edited by JStevie28 on Wed May 26, 2010 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
JStevie28
JStevie28
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie Wed May 26, 2010 11:35 am

Ola and welcome to zee best ever forum on the web Very Happy
Annie
Annie
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!
Munch-Munch-Munchkin!

Back to top Go down

FABTASTIC !!!!! (  Jessicaaa Superstarrrr ) Empty Life ia a Caberet new chum..... lol

Post by Keltic Ed Wed May 26, 2010 11:37 am

Julie,

Some folk make it to stardom but like shooting stars they are only beautiful for one night. Jessica is a Supernova that will be remembered FOREVER !!!

Was just thinking about the night she went.... I got so emotional !!!! BUT jess was so proffesional.....

Ed.

Keltic Ed
Tiny Dweeb
Tiny Dweeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliex Wed May 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Ah I love it!! Ed!!
Juliex
Juliex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down